Perfume wins favor of nearly every woman. But how to choose a kind of perfume that is most suitable for you?
1. Spend a whole day time wandering around various counters of cosmetic products and ask for sample sacks of various kinds of perfume, then you will finally find out the right perfume that you need.
2. Make a list of aromas you like such as white chocolate fudge, seawave, peaches, dried apricot slices, and then search for perfumes with familiar aroma.
3. Go to antique stores. Most of those classical perfumes were concocted during 1900 to 1945. Joy in 1930 and mitsouko in 1919 are extremely loyal to the original prescription. They are rich in aroma and characterized by pure naturalism.
4. Do not care too much about the package. Good perfumes may be packed in ugly bottles or old paper boxes. You can create a new fashion through spraying a kind of perfume that has not become popular,yet.
5. Search for good perfumes while in trip. In some small shops in Europe such as penhalion in London, santa maria novella in Florence, there are usually some unknown good perfumes like Caribbean, Morocco. Some rare perfumes and oil are also sold in the market of South Africa.