There are various kinds of rubbish in our daily life, but we always neglect those garbage in our mind. Actually, it is simple to clean up those garbage. What we need is some psychological strategies.
Strategy A. Self-adjustment
1. Turn to your friends for communication and support.
2. Do exercise in some forms.
3. Spare some time to relax, take a deep breath and do extension exercise.
4. Try to change the root causes of work pressure.
5. Change our views on some problems so as to have a more thorough opinion on them.
6. Tell jokes with friends and bow the spirit of difficulties in a humorous way.
7. Drink more wine than usual.
Strategy B. Change Your Life Styles
1. Set aside a period of relaxing time in daily life and form the habit of relax.
2. Do pleasant things as many as possible.
3. Do not leave chance for pressure to pile up.
4. Strike a balance between work and leisure.
5. Insist on our rights in home and work.
6. Avoid overworking and too much work task.
7. Do not get rid of those things that frighten us.
8. Keep our achievements and progress in mind and learn to praise ourselves.
Strategy C. Learn to say "No".
You may feel stressed when somebody asks you to do something. But it is difficult for you to refuse them. You should consider whether you are willing to help or whether you are able to help. If you do not have the ability or willingness, you had better learn how to refuse their requests