2010年7月31日星期六

Christian Louboutin On Jennifer Lopez’s New Single: “I Was Extremely Flattered!”


christian louboutin
Despite seeing his elaborate heels on the feet of countless celebrities, Christian Louboutin’s icon status reached all new heights with the release of Jennifer Lopez’s new song, “Louboutins” from her upcoming Love? album. At the recent opening of his Miami boutique, Fashion Week Daily asked the French designer for his take on the single: “Jennifer told me about the song back in January, and I was extremely flattered,” he said. “But of course, in America the public pronounces my name in like a million different ways. So Jennifer called me, and she was like, ‘Listen, I want to make sure that I get it right.’ And she did…from the very first time!” According Louboutin, who claims to already know the song by heart, Lopez mentions his name 45 times (“Trust me, I’ve counted!”) in the three-plus-minute dance track. We can’t wait to see what comes next in the Louboutin-J. Lo love fest: the stiletto master is hard at work creating shoes for the eponymous music video, set to film next month.

没有评论:

发表评论