2010年10月5日星期二

Man is really stupid affair or refusing?

I this year, rushed three, can now do the other small three. His career is small, 38, in order to develop the child, his wife get the child in the field. His wife is a full-time wife. At first I thought is lonely, need anyway. After all, he is still in the economic aspect, of course also not to mean a lot of money to my salary's pocket money).Christian Louboutin shoes Compared with the other girl I was living in relative comfort.
We get along with more than half a year, can feel, as long as he has a time like and I together, each having is he couldn't help to find me. He said he loved my life, don't leave me, But also love his wife, don't hurt her. He said he was lucky, and two ice snow cleverness woman love (he always told me many he and his wife, she is really a very smart women). He said I am his power to open a restaurant, can make my life more comfortable and happy, also in preparing for the hotel in (of course, but not for me. I can make the economy will become more relaxed some). I know he's not only limited appeal to the beautiful and sexy at the factors (although still very important right now, Christian Louboutin Pumps all men find one small three, passion is a very attractive temptation, my character and self-restraint and his hand.
My feelings towards him, now feel that happiness is more than pain (like he is sure, but love is not), I feel more awake the love is kind of woman, don't know is numb or wisdom. Now I want to work hard in his work in good can be good for me to stay true to themselves), and is also a strong woman when I left him. I believe your words: a woman can only do good to marry. Although he is feeling in the future we said to have similar "child", etc, but I just listen to, the life I want! But I'm very touched on the surface (: do you think I'm a yearning for life, false!
Now I have two problems: 1, I do is really bad, or his cruel? 2 and I are numb or wisdom?
A man can love really hearts two women? Is he so clever man doesn't look out of my mind?

没有评论:

发表评论