2010年10月29日星期五

Fu Muen raise children does not know

I was admitted to the University in Shenyang, the father to send me. At the station, the train almost opened, his father pushed me, told me: "There is time to come around, look for your sister, if met, to tell her dad did not stop her if she likes to marry and that, as long as she can always come back to see me. Christian Louboutin "My heart suddenly an acid, the father is a bad temper, proud and boastful person, to sister, father much of one. Sister's mother died early, her father, the age of five, also married and gave birth to me. Sister and mother, the friction has never been off, his father caught in the middle. Sister three days away on its own did not graduate, they go to Shenyang, Aunt. I went home to find her Aunt, Aunt said she had several years no audio. I went to the hospital she worked, restaurants, night markets, pay attention to over the supermarket attendants, street stalls put the big sister, markets, hawkers ... ... Christian Louboutin Pumps no trace of her. I think she is not and the man together, go to another city for? Sophomore year, a late autumn evening, my classmates and I to eat together after the test ravioli, talking about the content of the examination. A thin woman served the ravioli, I took the chopsticks, is to eat, suddenly saw her. She is another bowl of wonton to the students to put in front of her face was sallow, sunken eyes, hair dyeing and finishing off random bar in the back of the head, like a bottle withered weeds. I grabbed his thin arms, called out aloud: "Sister." So many years, was the first time I called her sister. She startled a little, the hands of the bowl "crash" soon fell to the ground, my eyes have no memory of the stubborn, I looked up and down a long time, be called me: "Lulu?" She has been married, from a Duan Panzi's start unskilled laborer, and later met and her work in the same hotel, a young man of Jilin. He can be honest, acting by too - two of the luggage moved in together, and the restaurant staff a meal, even into a home. Married two quit her job, put the share of the ravioli, make ends meet. She gave birth to a little girl, less than two years old. I blame her: Why so long no contact with the family? You do not know fathers worried about you ah. She does not speak, tears pour in the eyelashes. My father received a phone call the next day came. I took him to the wonton Taner, all the way across the room, the father stopped, afar off in the Tanqian busy, she suddenly squatted on the sidewalk, whining like a child crying. She saw his father, spent a long time, his lips softly moving, do not know what to say. Stumble stumble a little girl toddled came the sound childish juvenile asked: "Mom, how do you cry? He is?" She quickly pulled the child before her father, said: "Call, call classic ... ... Christian Louboutin Boots"My father picked up the child, his face had tears. Later, she told me, do not raise children do not know Fu Muen. Is because of their own children, she knows her father is so loved. Over the years, her powerful, her headstrong, but I'm afraid to have a father, after she ignored. So, she will use those extreme way, to remind his father loved her. In fact, the palm of the hand back of the hand are the meat, where the parents will neglect their own children?

没有评论:

发表评论