2010年12月2日星期四

Let her care is love

I work in Beijing, I with a girl, she had the house rent originally guizhou, parents are her a daughter. Landscape, a journey of a thousand miles down, plus holiday difficult to please, road endowment is expensive, she back once very not easy, general back once have interval two or three years time. Usually only call contact. Gradually, I found that she often on the phone request mother do something for myself.Christian Louboutin Sandals

"Mom, give me two pairs of cotton slippers! Want that kind of bright yellow, the more fresh the flannelette better, just like the chicken villi, that should use eleusine sole son xin-er..."

"Mom, you go home, his two inclined MingQian good tea for I want some really want to let's hometown of tea ah..."

Even to mother for her underwear: "vest in that white twill, the trousers don't do triangle, inner that just comfortable..."

"Call money you can buy many slippers underwear!" I smiled at her, "in Beijing? What can't buy more trouble. It's not filial mother."

"I this is filial piety?" Her facial expression very earnest, "my parents are retired two years ago. Dad will play chess, nothing when still can someone to play, mom was a labor life, but work is work, and even the people talk all effortless. Retire, I again not at nearby, she all day of vacant. Last time home listening to the neighbors said, she often land in the doorway sat, sit half-a-day." Her eyes are glistening things in flashing, "so I'll call her, but I found, after the telephone, she still empty. I think for a long time to come up with this approach, not way is to give her find something to do. You know what? Every time prepare asked her to what I do, I will racking my brains. Heavy afraid she labored, and more afraid of her nasty cast. Too little is too light again afraid she see me plot, your heart sad."

My heart feel very warm. This is love. I'd like to. Originally, love also can so. Think again, love is really well. Dear people ate ravenously elaborate doing the dishes, wearing the clothes for their laundry and valet we relaxed neatly go out, lying on the scent comfortable bed asleep... This time, we were happy. As we work with everyone knows, for the beloved hard, be happy. But see they enjoy our work, we is full. If one day, we do anything for them, that must be a pain, at least, is also a kind of torture. Because, useful to them, is about we exist in the most valuable significance of.Christian Louboutin Pumps

Thus, the friend to the working life of mother, it may continue to let her for lovely daughter toiling down is appropriate. Whenever I imagine how she cheerfully for those bright yellow wool slippers busy and how in sunshine for the daughter of fresh tea, how to send home in white twill above ground conveying his delicate care and love, I will think about love topic is how rich ah. Let her idle, not necessarily love. Let her CARES, also can be love. Let her relaxed, she does not necessarily pleasing. Give her a burden, she might have peace of mind. I have to admit, love really need method. And every man of wisdom, to the word will have unique interpretation and creativity.vChristian Louboutin Boots

没有评论:

发表评论