2010年12月12日星期日

choice

Life is so choice, a choice, a period of the future, a kind of choice is a challenge.
Today, I again stand at the crossroads, again choices. I where do we go? Maybe there are too many people alive is helpless, really, sometimes I yearn for choice of initiative, but when some choice really appear in front of my eyes when I again would rather receive sentence, hope what I see is already choice, the result of the reality that, I must make decisions, because life is your own. I hate my life now state. Maybe I was too pursuit of perfection, too, but for not perfect life itself, I don't want to choose a compromise. I think according to oneself apiration, am I really wrong? I have not simple child! Isn't my choice really a problem?
Tossing and turning all night, and finally made the choice! Perhaps my choice is wrong, but I won't regret, absolutely not! Perhaps I really should change my life now state. Day after day, the in the mind less easily or depressed, I think this state are always bad, oneself also should well trimmed thoughts, tidy the future life, even if not sure, but prepare is always good. I know the future forever is unclear, I admire those who will future planning of orderly friends. I know that life is will give me gladne choice, there have many new choose waiting for me to make a decision, anyway, I will be brave to walk, although I don't know what will be in the future, but I believe 2012 will not be disaster, I must be in the near future find my own life, even if he is not position is gorgeous, but it's absolutely my wonderful, because I am worked hard for...

没有评论:

发表评论