2010年11月22日星期一

Hidden in the cellular phone love

No he has for a month.A month before he on the QQ, told me he has a girlfriend. Then after a period of madness but is dark days. Once so proud of me, once so calmly, I suddenly in collapse edge, memory like a nightmare as apps, his eyes, his embrace, and his breath, his kiss, his promise still stay in my life, but his heart is in seconds is far from gradually, there is nothing I can do, do not leave him, miss love will never come back.
Be missing entwine, I repeated PanLong a mobile phone, can't call him, because he wanted me to forget, can't give his hair message, because he can't reply, unbelievable once willing to waiting for boys, so cold, cut off all of the messages, disappear in my world, only mobile phone box in his last gipap short message proved he had existed before, let me feel he as if still in my side. The information I repeated stormcloud, a month to grudge out, on a lonely when it is the best consolation and looking at it, because the thoughts and the heart can intertwine metro. I think when it disappeared from my cell phone when it will be when I forget it, but that how many days and nights ah, maybe is forever.
Suddenly understood loving a person's mood, see what he loved my mood, to understand these years he every lonely night. Remember last year he was still in my side, which inadvertently stormcloud his mobile phone messages, and found there a few blessing information was I a year ago, when issuing him in surprise surge to the faint trace touched, but yet have I not understand this which contain deep. Moved in that moment shut off your phones disappear, I continue to ignore him, hurt him. He chose to leave is right, because I am not a people who understand love. Christian louboutin Black
His mobile phone won't keep my message now. Although he said he would never let me in my heart, but I know he's not going to hurt another girl, because once deeply loved all know hurt taste.
Ah girl, happiness is at your fingertips, not for the busy life and unrealistic emotional neglect the silent to pay for you. Love is a expiration date, the love you feel will one day becomes weak, until it disappeared, no one will always waiting for you, don't wait for the loss was found him to be the most important person in your life, everything is too late...Christian Louboutin
Ah girl, see his cell phone, let's see whether he was reluctant to delete the information, whether he was reluctant to delete name, believe me, it is also his reluctant to give up feelings.

没有评论:

发表评论